RF Electronics Technician
Are you interested in joining RadioWorks as a radio technician for bench or field work? We are interested in you if you have experience, whether you are a hobbyist, retired technician, or just looking for new employment. We are open to a part time or full time employee or contract arrangement; Email email@example.com to express your interest.
Vehicle Installation Technician
Reports to: Shop Manager
RadioWorks is looking for a motivated installation technician with customer service skills. Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a benefits package.
The Installation Technician is responsible for supporting the shop manager in all aspects of vehicle and site installations, including installations as well as product assembly and wiring. This position operates in a garage setting within a professional office and interacts with RadioWorks employees and with customers, and may be required to attend client sites; a positive and professional attitude is expected. Some support work for other divisions within RadioWorks may also be required.
- Successful completion of a post secondary course of studies providing relevant electronics knowledge (desirable but not mandatory)
- Skill in cable manufacturing, mechanical jobs and soldering
- Basic understanding of vehicle and fixed antenna systems
- Sound knowledge of vehicle wiring and mechanical systems
- Experience in similar fields (ie, automotive repair, mechanical or car stereo installations)
- Soft skills: customer service, teamwork, accountability and dependability, communication, time management
- Good paperwork habits, proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s licence and clear driving history
- Able to meet security requirements as required by certain customers
- Able to perform the physical requirements of the jobs – indoor and outdoor; tower work; lifting, etc.
- Installation, repair and preventive maintenance with respect to radio equipment, antenna systems, auxiliary equipment, cellular phones, data terminals, emergency warning and public safety equipment in all types of vehicles, boats and buildings
- Assembly of custom products, such as portable communications kits, headset boxes, etc
- Installation of telephone, computer and antenna cabling in buildings
- Support other divisions within RadioWorks with technical or related duties.
How to Apply
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also feel free to stop by our office with your resume: B7-555 Ardersier Road, Victoria BC, V8Z 1C8.
If you have previously applied, your resume may no longer be on file and we request that you resubmit if you care to be considered for a current posting.
Employers, educational institutions and references will not be contacted without the applicant’s express prior consent.
Go to: Contact Us