As our name suggests, our business began with radio communication systems; but, we have grown to reach new markets. We have been upfitting vehicles for public safety, construction, towing, and other mobile markets since the 1990’s. Since 2017, RadioWorks has led change in the radio industry by incorporating Information Technology (IT) Services into our service offering, as we saw that radio, along with nearly everything, has become integrated with and more dependent on IT.
We have a daily commitment to serving customers across all levels of government and private business. Wherever communication needs are, you can find us; including public safety, healthcare, transportation (including shipping, road, and aviation), hospitality, retail, housing, construction, manufacturing, schools, recreation, events, and film.
We now provide consulting, design, build/install services and associated products not only for radio but all aspects of communications, altogether enabling us to provide a full spectrum of integrated communications systems for your office, worksite, and fleet.
- Radio Systems including analog, digital, Radio over Internet Protocol (RoIP), Push-to-Talk (PTT) over cellular, telephony interconnect, dispatch systems and consoles, antenna systems including in-building bi-directional antenna (BDA) and distributed antenna (DAS) systems, disaster communications kits, and comprehensive preventative maintenance and redundancy planning
- Aeronautic Radio
- IT Services targeting small local businesses and smaller local government organizations without any (or enough) internal IT resources, facilitating connection between your workstations (office and mobile), servers, cameras, shared printers, radios, voice phone, and more.
- Vehicle upfitting, retrofitting, and decommissioning for emergency and service vehicles, with lighting and siren hardware and control systems, two-way radio and antenna systems, prisoner transport systems, gun racks, in-car video recording systems; mobile (laptop) docking stations, dash-mounted radar systems, GPS systems, specialized center consoles, bumpers and other miscellaneous related equipment and systems.
- Paging via RadioWorks-owned subscriber system, on-site paging, and Minitor 6 firehall pagers
- Wide Area Radio Network subscriber system
- GPS Tracking for fleet vehicles and personal tracking
- Radio rentals (point to point and wide area) typically used for films and events but also for augmenting customer-owned systems
- Site sub-leasing options should customers wish to expand their own system coverage beyond their own properties.
See Two Way Radio Sales for more information about why you should choose radio in the 21st century!