Let us help you navigate the confusing task of finding the right IT systems for your business needs, and free up your time to focus on your core business and to do the things that you do best. Strong IT networks keep your business running efficiently, and are essential to keep your people working together.
For businesses of all sizes and across any industry, and smaller local government organizations without any (or enough) centralized IT staffing, the trained and experienced IT professionals at RadioWorks are here to help you in Victoria, Vancouver Island, and British Columbia (BC).
The RadioWorks’ IT System Design and Consulting services are available to guide you in the direction that you need, which could inlcude the following options:
- Modernization: move from your legacy system to a state-of-the-art system that uses all of the best and current technologies, like cloud computing and multi-factor authentication.
- Security: ensure your systems are using state-of-the-art security protocols like multi-factor authentication and remote management of your team’s mobile devices (like remote disabling, if a laptop is stolen or lost)
- Hardware as a Service (Haas): rent equipment, giving you a much more predictable budget while staying current with technology trends.
- Budget and network planning: plan for your network upgrades in a way that allows you to absorb the cost in years when you want it to happen.
- Disaster recovery: back up your system at regular intervals to ensure that your programming and data can be replicated when you need it.
- Preventative maintenance for your network: like an oil change in your vehicle, IT networks run better when tasks are proactively managed, like ensuring your network is running the most current software versions and monitoring resource usage to identify issues.
- Project delivery to upgrade or add services and equipment, like Radio over IP (RoIP), routers, firewalls, and switches, Wireless Access Points (WAP), security cameras, and shared resources like printers.
Preferred service partners include Cisco Meraki, Microsoft, and Scale Computing, and we also have expertise working with both iOS and Windows.
If you’re still running a legacy system, we can support it while building knowledge to help guide you through an eventual upgrade process to ensure your systems use current technology, when you are ready.